Ladies! Say bye bye to your foundation, and hello to your new Lady Face tinted mineral sunscreen sticks. Yes, seriously! I’m sharing because I FINALLY found the best tinted mineral sunscreen to replace my foundation!
Having two types of skin cancer removed (basal cell carcinoma and melanoma) starting in my 20’s, I learned the importance of sunscreen. After learning about the harmful chemicals in some popular sunscreens, I switched to mineral sunscreen.
Consequently, I tried 7 brands of mineral sunscreens, and foundations with sunscreen. Then it happened. I found the BEST tinted mineral sunscreen to replace my foundation!
Earth Mama Organics came out with these Organic Tinted Mineral Face Sunscreen Sticks!!! Yaaaaas!!! I heard that these blend well so I got both shades and guess what! Hello Contouring!!!
How to blend Tinted Mineral Sunscreen
The top left photo is my arm with both shades applied, then blended with my finger on the top right. It only takes seconds to blend them.
Subsequently, I talked my husband into trying on the Medium/Dark tint (bottom photo) and even he was shocked how well it blended with his darker skin tone.
20% Off Discount code!
Code “HOBBYIST20” Saves you 20% off ALL Earth Mama Organics products! (Which actually saves you 30% if you buy the set. Just sayin. #Math)
Both the Light/Medium and the Medium/Dark tints are sheer and blend SO well. I don’t need any foundation or added sunscreen!
Furthermore, these Lady Face Sticks are three-in-one, multi-purpose SPF 40, and third-party certified by the NSF/ANSI 305 organic standard for personal care. They are an answer to my prayers, literally.
*Above all, they easily fit into the diaper bag so I can quickly apply them after swim class with Miss 3.
Lady Face Makeup Tutorial
I found this helpful makeup tutorial that explains the many ways you can apply it.
– Use it alone. She’ll blend easily into a long-lasting, dewy “no-makeup makeup” look
– Layer it up. She can target blemishes as a concealer, and is buildable as a foundation, evening out skin tone.
Don’t forget about contouring:
– For lighter skin tones, the medium/dark tint can be used as a contour/bronzing stick
– For deeper skin tones, the medium/dark tint can be layered for a contouring effect
Here’s even more about Lady Face:
- Made with premium, skin-loving ingredients that nourish and care for skin as they protect
- Ray scattering non-nano zinc formula with NO concerning chemical sunscreens and NO artificial fragrances
- Safe for people and the planet (including reefs)
- Formulated to be safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Non-greasy formula glides on smooth, while a semi-matte finish evens skin tone for a fresh, natural glow
- Only tinted mineral sunscreen stick third-party certified to the NSF/ANSI 305 organic personal care standard
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- Broad spectrum SPF 40 UVA/UVB protection & Water-resistant (40 mins)
In short, I’m a customer for life. Let me know how much you love these after you throw out your foundation too. Wink wink!
I wore lady face tinted mineral sunscreen to turks and caicos!
So many people asked why my face didn’t look white with sunscreen like everyone else. Lady Face is my secret! I wore it during Social Media on the Sand at Beaches Resorts in Turks and Caicos, and NEVER got a sunburn!
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” Therefore, if you click on a link and purchase the item, we will receive a small commission. Regardless, we give our promise that we only recommend products or services that we use personally. Above all, we believe this adds value to our readers.
[…] Tinted face sunscreen stick […]
[…] got rid of my foundation and switched to Organic Mineral Tinted Face Sunscreen. Click here to see what I wore on my face to prevent a sunburn during my entire stay at Beaches Resorts in […]
[…] threw away my foundation for this! Click here to read about Lady […]